We all understand that it is not easy to hit the ball perfectly all the time, but we want to minimize the chance of mis-hitting.
Here are some tips that help anybody to strike a ball straight and cleanly.
1. First, Posture. Straighten out your left arm with easiness.
2. Lift up the left shoulder and lower the right shoulder. Do not lean to the right, but make sure your stance is straight up, and lift/lower the shoulders very vertically.
3. While lowering the right shoulder, make sure your right arm is touching the lower/right side of stomach.
4. This form ensures that your starting posture will be almost the same as your posture at the time of striking the ball. This is very important concept because it will reduce the possibility of poor striking.
5. Second, Swing plane. Think of plane that is surrounding your body and the chest and the stomach.
6. Imagine there are three points, one is handle and second is the spot where right arm is touching the stomach, and third one is far right side around your hip.
7. Visualize that these there points are gliding along the swing plane, and make sure the swing plane is aiming the target dead-straight.
8. Do your normal swing. Your left arm should be the guidance and should glide on the swing plane.
9. You can apply this posture to putting as well. You will putt the ball very straight.
10. Practice several times to make this a part your natural swing, and have a confidence. You will see the difference.
For more information and tips, please visit Simple Swing Advanced!!
Also visit Golf Swing Secret!!